This was our first time using Turo
This was our first time using Turo. We appreciated being able to contact the car’s owner, and nearly everything went according to plan.
1. We appreciated the details Turo emailed and reminders
2. We appreciated being able to extend our return by two hours as our flight changed and we got more time with grandkids
3. We had appreciated the directions that Turo provided before, during and after the rental
4. The $60 pick up fee is excessive. Junk fees are the bane of customers, please lower this fee! WE only drove the car one hour from the airport and one hour to the airport. Otherwise the car was parked.
5. Dain provided a 15% discount on our next Turo rental, which we can’t use due to the expiration date expiring before we need to rent a car. Please eliminate the expiration date.
6. We would recommend our Turo experience to others.
Date of experience: August 11, 2023